Wednesday, August 22, 2012

One Step Closer

...to the edge and I am about to break.
Not sure how I am feeling about the graduate program at my school.
Is $2,200 a class really worth it?
I might end up just being another college drop out.
I just want to live in a world filled with rainbows, butterflies, and fashion.
IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?

I vow to spend more time down by my pool.
I live in a place where people pay and travel to vacation.
Floridians.. we really take this place for granted.
I vow to live resort like and work only 3 hours a day.. AMEN!

Here is what little I managed to save in my inspiration folder for July/August.
I am pretty sure the black and white photos are an extension of my gloomy mood.

Loving: Jasmine Green Tea, Spaghetti Squash
Thrifted glassware.
Minimalist style w/ masculine touches.

Hating: patterns, florals, lace, overpriced private schools.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
^^The naked hitchhiker!
This is my facebook cover photo :-)

Photobucket
^Amazing but looks uncomfortable.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Bow chica wow wow!

Photobucket
^^Great everyday boot.

Photobucket

Photobucket
^^Love this shoe but nothing should cost more than $100!
You are killing me Nastygal!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment