Wednesday, August 22, 2012

2 MUST HAVE Pairs of Shoes for Under $80!

Even though I am highly against constant consumerism,
I justified my purchase of (2) new pairs of shoes.
I plan to wear them every chance I can!
+ for every pair of shoes I buy, I have to get rid of (2) pairs.
That means I need to downsize by (4) pairs of shoes!
Ohhhh no.
Shoe Lust:
Spotted on Fashiontoast.com - 
Pretty sure they cost more than 
$400!
Photobucket

Shoe Must: Silver Strappy Sandal: 
Total: $25.64 + free shipping
Photobucket 
Photobucket
Lust!
Photobucket

Must!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Zara Heels:
$49.90 + $3 tax.
I caved.  Had to have them!
Good to wear to school on those days where
I am in direr need of a pedicure :-)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love these simple little rings.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment