Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Did Someone Say Banana?

I have a hectic busy schedule with 3 jobs + full time school.
So my diet along with my energy went OUT the window.


Working on my own simple changes:
I PROMISE TO:

1.) Stop with the soda ;)
2.) Drink more water: add lemons for flavoring
3.) Hungry at night??  Drink tea (decaffeinated)
4.) Limit the carbs <-- why is that so hard?
4.) Take more Papaya Enzymes to help with digestion.
5.) Work out for at least 20 minutes a day.
6.) Park far away and take the stairs
6.) 40 squats in the morning, 40 squats at night.

Attend more classes:
YOGA
ZUMBA

I want to eat more:
Vegetables: zucchini, cucumbers, brocilli,
Fruits: watermelon, grapefruit, tart apples

Just saw this video and it made me go downstairs and freeze all my bananas :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment