Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Sweet Sweet June

JUNE TREND REPORT

Favorite Pandora Music Channel: Sam Sparro
Obsessed with: Big Vintage Rhinestone Earrings!
Thanks to watching re-runs of:
Secret Diary of a Call Girl
WATCH FOR FREE:
http://www.1channel.ch/watch-10874-Secret-Diary-of-a-Call-Girl
(no downloads just live streaming)

AND RAJON RONDO #9 from the Celtics!~ <3

Thinking of getting ombre purple tips.  Any suggestions?

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
^^Forever 21 is coming up.
I still feel the need to alter this and bring neon yellow into it.
It is a little dull.

For my personal liking:
I AM CURRENTLY on Ebay BIDDING ON:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
^^ Won this one for about $20
Thats only $10 a pair...yay~~
Photobucket
^^These earrings from Forever 21 are fab the way they come.
I had to buy an extra pair just to paint them neon.

Photobucket
^^New at forever 21.
I almost couldn't stop myself from buying them all.
Photobucket

Photobucket
^^Coming soon to Fashion Diggers (-:

Photobucket
^^Currently in stock.

Photobucket
^^Bad ass!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
^^Giant spike ring, coming soon!!

Photobucket
^New in stock~

Photobucket
^^Great DIY idea~~

Photobucket
^^New hair?
I just recently went 'darkest' brown
~~~~~~

Photobucket
Thats me wearing the arty cuff on the right.
My bf looks a little out of it.  It was 4am.



Photobucket 
^^I made neon pink rhinestone collars for my Sister in Laws Wedding.


Photobucket
^^My boyfriend loves here.  Cant say I blame him (-:

Photobucket

Photobucket
^^I will do this to my front door one day!

Photobucket

Photobucket
^^Her body has gotten ridiculous!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
NEON!

Photobucket
Ombre rhinestones!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
^^Noir Jewelry
EXPENSIVE.
Honestly, how easy would a DIY for this item be?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
^^I would put this painting in my apartment!!
There is something similar to it: huge for $150 at Ikea!

Photobucket
^^OMG!~ This is the puppy I want!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I have (4) of these that I am painting different random colors~
It is much harder than I anticipated!


Photobucket
^^Currently up for grabs at: Fashion Diggers

Photobucket

Photobucket
^^loving these Nastygal necklaces!!

Photobucket
Getting more of these shortly.  I sold out in 1 week.

Photobucket
^^Uniform jewelry.  I wear my gold set of 3 every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment