Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Its Reunion Time: 2013

Here is a mix of all the things inspiring me in January 2013:
Instasexy:  add me: @fashiondiggers  

Minimalism journey: sell all my possessions kick.
Plan to start mass listings of bid items come last week of January/first week of Feb.
Loads of old stock jewelry to get rid of.
Already gave platos closest a lick load of things.  $176 worth.
Which is alot in regards they only give me $1 for jewelry and $4 for shoes!
I might have possibly gave them my best shoes.
All well beats all of the clutter.

MYBLUEBAG on etsy is selling some of my Coachella vintage things.


The only thing I bought this month:
$95 Esta Bella Lancome Perfume (gift card exchange from Xmas)
(2) Dresses: $22.80 Love Culture + $10 Platos Closest F21 Dress
(3) necklaces: $9.80 for (2) Spike Necklaces, 1 coin necklace $4 Platos Closest
(1) $8.99 Knock off Rose Gold Oversized Michael Kors Watch
(2) School books (uhhhh this was around $80!)

= around $250 (whooooooah, just terrible!!)
Technically I didn't buy the $95 bottle of perfume, I returned a gift!


Thinking about starting a youtube channel on frugality and minimalism.
Any suggestions?

Lusting the Valentino spiked/studded kitten heel.
Found an amazing knock off for $30-$40!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

DIY HERE I COME:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
^I have one of these shirts.
Going to dig it up to sell on: MYBLUEBAG
My friends etsy store.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket





Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
...back to the basics!!

1 comment: