Thursday, April 12, 2012

April Showers Bring... Ohhh so much Inspiration!

My own little collection of neon necklaces to be listed Friday in my store: Fashion Diggers

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
^^Its Me wearing my hand painted neon necklace. (-:

Hope you had a fun filled Easter <3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
DIY CRUSHING <3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Initial inspiration: Anne Taylor $150+ Sunburst Necklace.
Photobucket
^^I would wear this everyday (-:

1 comment:

  1. I just discovered your shop on ebay and had to come take a peek at your blog! I'm happy to "meet" another South Florida person!! I love your neon necklaces. They are fantastical.

    ReplyDelete