Sunday, January 8, 2012

Trying to get Blood out of a Stone


January Inspiration Board

Lime Green.
Casual Flowing Cream Button Downs.
Waterfall Skirts.
Bold Cuffs.
Rhinestones.

Photobucket
^^Photo Reblogged


Photobucket




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

^^I need this shirt in my life pronto~

Photobucket

^^Bright Skirts for spring!


Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
Forever 21 Rings:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
^^I need unicorn items asap!!

Photobucket
^^Gotta get this!


Photobucket
^^Coming Soon

Photobucket
^^These are made out of paper!!

Photobucket
^^Focusing more on quartz and stones this year.

Photobucket
^^Leather cutout earrings!

Photobucket

Photobucket
^^Limited Supply of Headpieces in stock: Shop Now

Photobucket
^^I'm smitten

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket
^^Rustic Cuffs


Photobucket


Photobucket
^^Pearls??


Photobucket
^^New in stock~~

Photobucket
^^In or out??

Photobucket
^^Mi gusta

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
^^I own these and never wear em'

Photobucket
^^Clear collars!!! So sick!
Photobucket
Photobucket
^^"I'm feeling very horny for your bag" -Alexa Chung

No comments:

Post a Comment