Saturday, June 4, 2011

Can you dig it?

I am working on a new online site that will feature all of my jewelry, shoes, and clothing for sell. The site is currently under construction but will be mentioned upon completion. Hint: Can you dig it?
The previous store is bone dry as it is in the process of being moved to a .com
^^this site only features 1/10th of the items I actually have.

Here is the items I will be getting in two weeks to be added to my store:
If you are interested in any of them and would like to pre-order, 
contact me at: contactTBTT@gmail.com

Photobucket
Photobucket

^^^lace shorts in 3 different colors coming soon.


Photobucket
^^^New in stock (I have sizes 7 and 8) in colors: black, taupe, sparkle GOLD, sparkle SILVER
$88 a pair with free shipping.
contactTBTT@gmail.com

Photobucket

^^Ring in stock

Lusting for these 3 items:
 Going to add them to my shop asap!

Photobucket
^Spike cuffs


Photobucket
^^YSL inspired rings

Photobucket
^^Ear Cuffs of all shapes, sizes, decorations and colors.
My style post:
Photobucket Photobucket
 
I have flowers in my eyes.
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment